When Judy Lyle served this dish at a happy hour, I begged for the recipe. After many years on a gluten-free diet, I’d forgotten how much I liked pepperoni pizza. This has become a new favorite appetizer. Yum!
- 8 oz lite cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup lite sour cream
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 3/4 cup pepperoni, chopped
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup green or red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
In a small bowl, stir together first 4 ingredients until smooth. Spread evenly in a 9- or 10-inch oven-proof dish. Top with pizza sauce, pepperoni, onion, and peppers. Bake at 360 for 15 to 18 minutes. Top with cheese and bake an additional 5 minutes. Serve with corn chips, broccoli, celery or carrots.