The Art of the Spark Relationship Workshop explores love, romance, and fun in committed relationships -- couples who are married, engaged or dating. Drawing on relevant research and poignant stories from romantic couples, Mary Zalmanek, author of the award-winning The Art of the Spark: 12 Habits to Inspire Romantic Adventures, gives practical tips couples can use immediately to add more fun and romance to their lives. Her ideas work in new relationships and those that are measured in decades.Couples who play together stay together.
In all of the highly interactive and entertaining workshops, you'll learn the five basics.
- Build a foundation for romantic adventures
- Speak your sweetheart's Love Language
- Know when surprise is wise ... or ill advised
- Customize your own Couple's Playlist 100 with six types of Couple's Play
- Plan romantic adventures ... on any budget
In the six- and nine-hour workshops, we'll explore additional topics.
- Reconnect through massage techniques
- Present gifts — large or small — in memorable ways
- Express your love through words of affirmation
- Have a complaint-free relationship
- Enjoy an unforgettable romantic meal
Check the schedule to see if there are any upcoming workshops in your area. If not, and you are in the Colorado Springs or Denver area, it's easy to host your own Art of the Spark workshop. Each 3-hour session is $30 per person or $50 per couple, which includes one copy of The Art of the Spark. The 6-or 9-hour workshops also include an unforgettable, romantic meal. If you want a 6- or 9-hour workshop, it can be scheduled over several evenings or a weekend.
The minimum number in a group is 8, but the more the merrier. My husband, Jim, assists so we can break into two groups and plan surprises for your sweetheart.
When a church or non-profit hosts a workshop, twenty percent of the proceeds is donated to the sponsoring group.